I have been meaning to join the reasons to be cheerful blog hop hosted by mummy from the heart for a while now but life seems to have been flying by too quickly for me lately and my ‘To Do’ list is just getting longer and longer. So this week I have decided to make some time and write up my post of what has made me happy this week
1. Oliver is now growing up to be a handsome little man and is learning new things everyday. He has been saying lots of new words this week like spider, more and all done. I love to hear him talk although Daddy doesn’t think he has been saying these words he says that he is just mumbling away and muttering anything but I know he’s talking and he repeats what he’s says too.
2. Oliver has just started to kiss, he makes the kiss noise aswell which is jut adorable. He also likes to blow kisses and wave goodbye. I caught him last night kissing himself in the mirror, how cute!
3. My mummy came to visit this week as she took Jak in for his last day of filming, I met her and my aunt up London and it was lovely to spend time with them in the area that they grew up in. I really enjoyed listening to them talk about their lifestyles when they were younger. My mum doesn’t live nearby so I don’t often get to spend time with her as when she is visiting she has to get round my brothers and sisters houses too.
4. Jak has really done us proud this week with his singing and acting. At the weekend he was a finalist in the ‘Park Resorts’ Got Talent and he sang his little heart out singing ‘Living on A Prayer’ he had the whole audience clapping, swaying and singing along with him, his performance was electric. Also this week was his last day filming for ‘Call The Midwife’ he has a fabulous two weeks filming for them. He has really enjoyed himself which makes me a very happy mummy.
5. Joseph got his spelling right at home and has really tried hard with them, writing them out and sounding each letter out every day.
6. With the weather getting colder, the OH took me out shopping to buy me some warm boots. He bought me some Bear Paw black sheep wool lined boots, they are really warm so I am really looking forward to wearing them to work, now my tootsies won’t be getting cold when I’m outside in the playground 🙂
7. We have decided to do some decorating on the house this week all we need to do now is agree on what colour the carpet and walls are going to be. I can’t wait to get the boys room all decorated and looking all grown up.
8. Joseph has been concentrating on his reading this week and instead of asking me to read a book to him he picked up the book and read it to himself out loud. This is the first time he has ever done this and I loved watching him read aloud. He was following the words with his fingers and even corrected himself when he said the wrong word.
9. I had a drink on Saturday night and thoroughly enjoyed a night out, after a few
bottles glasses of wine I can definitely say I was very cheerful 🙂
10. We had some fabulous news about Oliver and his Cow & Gate shoot that he went on a couple of weeks ago, we received a phone call yesterday informing us that he has made it to the final cut on the television commercial. After I got off of the phone I felt like jumping for joy and screaming with delight! He makes us all smile everyday with his little infectious giggle and cute face so we’re really excited that his little cuteness will be on TV.
11. This week we saw Joseph’s Thomas the tank engine’ advert on The TV, you don’t get to see his little face but you go see his hands and body. When we all saw it we was all laughing and Joseph done a celebration dance. He loved seeing himself on the telly and I loved watching his reaction.
12. New words that Oliver has said are spider, shoe, clap and Joseph.
Those are my reasons to be cheerful this week, I’m sure I could go on and on with many more but they are the main ones, If you have some things making you cheery this week that you would like to share, then why not write a post, (like ive done) grab the blog hop code and link up here.
This is a blog hop