Even on our dullest of days if we all think hard enough we can find something to be cheerful for wether it be for the fact that we enjoyed a morning coffee and had 5 minutes peace or if our child came home from school proudly wearing a sticker given to them for good work, well my week hasn’t been a particular brilliant one but after thinking really hard i found some faulous reasons to be cheeful
- Oliver has extended his vocabulary with some news words, breadstick, pencil, blue, red, green are a few of them
- I managed to get through the first week back at school without drinking too much Red Bull
- After having weeks of disrupted sleep down to Oliver cutting a new tooth he eventually slept the whole way through the night helping to feel a little bit more refreshed
- My Mummy came to visit with my little brother, it was only for an hour or so but it was lovely to see them
- Joseph’s reading is coming on so well and he is beginning to enjoy reading through books and learning new words
- Joseph and I are off to watch Jack and the Beanstalk this weekend as a gift from his godparents
- The boys won a Skylanders Bumper pack from Britmums for their pictures taken with their Skylanders
- Call The Midwife is starting again in 2 weeks time which means i get to see my son on television again soon 🙂
- I have three very gorgeous and healthy boys and what more do i need!
So there are my reasons to be cheerful, what are yours?
Take a look at Mummy from The Heart for more R2BC posts