This week has been a pretty good one and i have many reasons why i should be cheerful.
1. Joseph’s writing has come on leaps and bounds and he is really concentrating on his neatness and his spellings the only thing we have to work on now is finger spaces!
2. The boys had a lovely time at Moshi Monster HQ after being invited to be on the team of toy testers. They got to try out a new Moshi on line game and had lots of fun. I love to watch them enjoying themselves and smiling.
3. Its friday and its the beginning of half term, which not only means we are on holiday but also means i get a week off of work, YAY! I’m looking forward to spending time with the boys, lie ins, no more rushing in the mornings, relaxing and having the odd glass of wine.
4. Jak got a PE and maths certificate in school this week and he also received his pen award for neat handwriting. He answered a maths question on degrees that no one else knew and him and his partner did well in their PE lesson.
5. The boys were in the local paper this week for all being on the television in adverts and soap dramas. The people at Cow & Gate had contacted the paper and told them about Oliver being in their advert and then when the journalist called me to arrange a photographer to come to our house we got talking and she found out about Jak being on Call The Midwife and Joseph being On Nick Jr and Thomas adverts she decided to do a piece on all three of them. seeing their little faces beaming back at me from the paper made me smile 🙂
6. It was parents evening this week and the two oldest have made me very proud of them, i had good feedback for both of them, Joseph is on target and Jak is outstanding. I have promised them both a nicker bocker glory for trying hard in school.
7. I bought some new winter clothes from Primark and can’t wait to wear them. I have some lovely think knit cardies and leggings and a wooly skirt.
7. I currently have a glass of wine in front of me!
8. As the days and nights get colder it can only mean that it’s stew time! I love a good stew but for some reason i can never make it better than my mummy ever did. Mum come cook me my stew please?
9. I bought a new winter coat and i love it! My eldest jak helped me choose it. It’s by Roxy, it’s white with a fur on the hood and satin in the pockets. It’s lovely and warm and very stylish. (maybe shouldn’t have bought it in white but the colour is what appealed to me)
What has made you cheerful this week? I something has made you happy/grateful this week, link up a post with Mummy from the heart and visit others in the linky
If you don’t want to write a post leave a comment below and tell me why you’re smiling this week 🙂
Thank you for reading