Our Little ones love to move along to music, showing off their lively personalities boogying, jiggling, turning and shaking their little bodies all over the place, that’s why Cow & Gate have created Dance Dance Baby
Dance Dance Baby is a Facebook app that has been created for you to upload videos of your little one expressing their personality to music. Cow & Gate will select their favourite clips for their new advert, which will be launched on their YouTube channel later this year.
They are looking for boogying babies from the age of 9 months to 3 years old, you will find all the FAQ’s and how to get involved here, please make sure you read all of the terms and conditions before entering.
The closing date for the videos to be uploaded is 15th July 2013, the videos should be no longer than 30 seconds long and is only open to UK residents.
Here are a few guidelines to help you capture your little one’s moves on video:
- Film it landscape, sideways (horizontal) and in colour.
- Try to keep the camera nice and steady.
- Make sure your little one is dancing or wiggling safely.
- Keep logos of brands (including Cow & Gate) out of view.
- Try to keep your little one facing the camera as much as you can.
- Turn off the date and time stamp option (this may appear in the corner of the screen on your camera).
Good Luck and get filming your little ones 🙂
This is not a sponsored post, my son has appeared in the campaign which is why i am happy to share.