Some days i look at other mum’s down at the school, as i am walking along or while im out shopping and i see how glamorous and chic they are looking, I read their body language and i listen to them talking. Some days i think to myself ‘Why cant i be more like that, more feminine and girly! Why cant i look good in jeans like them! Why dont i put a bit of make up on now and then!’ They look happy and carefree so i tell my self the following
- It’s ok that i like to drink a pint of lager instead of two halves, forget being lady like!
- It’s ok that i have had the same hairstyle for oh so many years, just a few highlights every now and then changes it anyway!
- It’s ok that i sneakily eat a sweet or some chocolate without the children knowing, why shouldn’t i enjoy a sweet from time to time!
- It’s ok that i have just used the palm of my hands to straightened my hair down instead of using a brush because im running late in the morning for the school run, at least the boys look presentable
- It’s ok to want to have 5 minutes peace from the boys, i still love them but I’d go insane if i didn’t
- It’s ok that i buy all the fashion magazines full of glamour and chicness but im totally the opposite , a girl can dream, can’t she!
- It’s ok to like to wear leggings, after all they are so versatile and can be dressed up or down
- It’s ok to leave the house without wearing any makeup, i tell myself that the boys look good and that’s all that matters
- It’s ok that im not glamorous and i don’t look like ive just stepped out of a salon, my boys love me so who cares what i look like
It’s ok that i don’t have a posh voice or that my clothes are inexpensive because i have three children that i spend all my time with and they seem to be happy with the mummy that have got
What do you tell yourself every day? Anything like what i say to myself?
I was given the fab idea by a certain lovely lady to make this into a Meme, My first ever one so hope you all dont mind if i tag you.
Here goes i tag the following bloggers to carry on my Meme….
Hope you enjoy it 🙂