I bring to you another fabulous Blackpool Family Attraction to Visit, The blackpool Tower Dungeon.
The Dungeon is the ultimate thrill-filled journey through 1,000 years of Lancashire’s murky past. With 10 live shows and 70 minutes of laughter, screaming, theatre, jokes, history, rides, special effects and a maze. They are the black comedy of attractions; dark, ironic and very very funny.
The Blackpool Tower Dungeon brings together an amazing cast of theatrical actors, special effects, stages, scenes and a ride in a truly unique and exciting walk through experience that you see, hear, touch, smell and feel. It’s hilarious fun and it’s sometimes a bit scary.
- Located in the depths of the iconic Blackpool Tower.
- 10 laugh-out-loud actor led shows.
- 1 amazing drop ride.
- State of the art special effects.
- Educational, entertaining, and seriously scarily funny.
Mumofthreemusketeers has been given a family ticket to giveaway to my followers, do the following to be in with a chance of winning the tickets
- Follow me on Twitter @angoewright78
- Tweet “I would like to #win family tickets to Blackpool Tower Dungeon with @angoewright78 and @The_Dungeons”
- Like my Facebook page Mumofthreemusketeers
- Leave a message below telling me you have done all of the above
The family ticket for the Blackpool Tower Dungeon is worth £45 and valid until 31st December 2013
You must do all of the above and comment below saying that you have done so
The giveaway will run for 2 weeks ending on the 19th August 2013 at midnight
I will be using Random.org to generate a name of the winner
Good luck to all who enters:-)
****Update 21/08/2013 Winner is Andy W, Congratulations! Thank you to all who entered ****