Build it, paint it, climb it…. LolliBop, the UK’s biggest kids festival is back!
And this year it promises to be bigger and better than last year
We have been to LolliBop for the past 2 years now and this year will be our third time, we have always enjoyed ourselves and the children come home with so many happy memories of the day. This year it will be our second time being invited along as official LolliBop ambassadors and we are even more excited than before about it all, LolliBop really is the event of the Summer and definitely one not to be missed.
Taking place at Hatfield House, August 15-17, the all star line-up – aimed at children under the age of 10 – combines some of the hottest names in kids entertainment, as well as hundreds of activities and interactive areas. The programme includes: Justin Fletcher, Mr Bloom, Mister Maker, Lazy Town and Sam & Mark on the main stage, plus live shows from Chris & Pui, Postman Pat, Scooby-Doo, Swashbuckle & many more. Creative kids will love the new ‘Join In with Southbank Centre’ area with plenty of dress up, make and take and workshops. We also have a brand new active zone with footballing from Tottenham Hotspur, baby ballet, an old fashioned sports day and martial arts. Other highlights include Bear Grylls Survival Academy, LolliKitchen, LolliBooks and special areas featuring Thomas & Friends, a Disney Silent Disco & Skylanders Trap Team.
Hatfield House is easily accessible by road, or rail, just 20 mins from London Kings Cross and has ample parking on site. The whole programme is for the under 10s and tickets are on sale now priced £20.00pp http://www.lollibopfestival.co.uk/
We’ve got one family pass (four tickets) to give away to this brilliant festival. To enter, answer the question below:
Q: Where is the location of LolliBop 2014?
A: Hatfield House
B: Hyde Park
C: Central Park
Comment below with your answer
Please tweet “I would like to win family tickets to the children’s festival LolliBop with @angoewright78″
Terms & Conditions
· The competition closes 31/07/2014 midnight
· We have one family pass to giveaway. Each pass admits 4 people, one person in the group must be aged over 18 (NB children under the age of 12 months do not require a ticket)
· The winning family can attend on the day of their choice, either August 15, or August 16 or August 17. The date must be specified at time of confirming the prize
· Travel and accommodation are not included
· The prize is non-refundable and cash alternative will be offered
- The prize is non transferable and ID will be required at time of collecting the ticket wristband upon arrival
- The prize includes all events and activities at LolliBop but not food and drink from any stalls or bar
The winner will be drawn using random.org
UPDATE::::: Winner is…… Daniel G Parker… Congratulations!