Muffin Omelettes are made in a muffin tray making them the perfect size for pack lunches and picnics. I use two chicks egg whites as they make omelettes taste very light and fluffy.
You will need:
- A silicone muffin tray
- 200ml two chicks egg whites
- 4 tbsp milk
- grated cheese
- Omelette fillings – we used bacon lardons, chopped cherry tomatoes, half of chopped garlic, 1 spring onion sliced
- Salt and Pepper
- Preheat the oven at 180
- Mix the Egg whites and the milk together adding in some salt and pepper to taste. At this point you could add any herbs that you would like.
- Add in your omelette ingredients to the muffin tray cases.
- Top with some grated cheese
- Pour on the egg mixture, to just near the top.
- Place in the oven for 10-15 minutes, keeping an eye on them as they cook. You want them to be a little brown on top. I used my top oven so it took a little longer
Cute little omelettes that are very fluffy and tasty.