Not long now until all of Series 9 would have been revealed.
Today’s Moshling is very smart and probably has the biggest moustache I have ever seen!
INTRODUCING PROFESSOR HEFF
Name and Species: Prof. Heff the Molecular Chef
Personality: Bumbling, ingenious, experimental.
Mini Bio: Looking for a simple snack? Forget asking a Molecular Chef because these science-obsessed Moshlings love over-complicating their cooking. In fact they won’t even poach a gooberry unless it’s boiled under strict laboratory conditions. Then again, you haven’t lived until you’ve tried their Slug Porridge with Vaporised Oobla Doobla. Mmm, slimy!
Habitat: In research facilities just off Heston Highway near Gastro Gulch.
Likes: Foraging for fluffles and dissecting gooberries.
Dislikes: Dirty surfaces and fast food.
What the boys think: Jak says that he looks like an Italian Chef! The idea of Heston Highway is ingenious, Jak would like to have some cooking lessons with Prof. Heff and Joseph really wants to try some of that vaporised oobla doobla.
Countdown so far:
Series 9 is looking like a very interesting series full of funny and funky characters! Stay tuned every day until 14th February when all of the moshlings series 9 characters will be revealed, with a special little surprise at the end.
We have been provided with the series 9 characters for the purpose of this countdown
Name and Species: Cleetus the Seal with a Reel
Personality: Simple, deluded, talkative.
Mini Bio: If you’re looking for a Seal with a Reel don’t bother heading to Potion Ocean, or even Croak Creek, because these crazy Moshlings are afraid of water. So what’s with the reel? Well, Seals with Reels just love hooking rusty hubcaps onto their fishing lines and pretending they are flying saucers. Woooo!
Habitat: You will usually find a few Seals with Reels barking on the rocks of the dried-up riverbed running through Whoop ‘n’ Holler Valley.
Likes: Chewing fishpaste and conspiracy theories.
Dislikes: Navy Seals and fancy pants.
What the boys think: Jak says that Cleetus is a comical character and would love to hang around with him and fly hubcaps around with the reels. Cleetus could be Joseph’s best friend as he is quite talkative too.
Countdown so far:
Stay tuned to find out what the other characters from series 9 are, I will be revealing a new one every day up untill 14 February
SO THE COUNTDOWN BEGINS!
INTRODUCING WILLOW! (ultra rare)
Name and Species: Willow the Dainty Deer
Personality: Chilled, fragile, wary.
Mini Bio: Incredibly cute, Dainty Deers love scampering around in the snow and playing snowflake hoopla using their miraculous refrigerated antlers. But life hasn’t always been such fun because these lovable Moshlings were once used to pull heavy, Rox laden sledges from the Twinkly-Dink Mines.
Habitat: In the wintry wonderland around the foothills of Sillimanjaro, or in the windows of Horrods at Twistmastime.
Likes: Collecting snowflakes and figure skating.
Dislikes: Red noses and white beards.
Rarity: Ultra Rare
What the boys think: Jak the fact that Willow lives at the foorhills of Sillimanjaro as that is where he would like to live and Joseph can’t wait to add Willow to his moshling collection.
Stay tuned for the next 16 days when we will be sharing every day until Febrauary 14th a new moshling character.
If your mad about Moshi Monsters this is a fabulous little craft activity to do which is quick and easy and you have a product at the end that you can keep forever.
These snow globes make lovely little gifts for your children for the run up to Christmas.
Joseph recently saw the idea in a magazine of his and has been bugging me for ages to do it so we collected up the items that we would need and set to it.
Items you will need:
- 1 small jar with a screw on lid, we found that the perfect size was a baby food jar
- 1 Moshi Moshling
- Coloured glitter of your choice – white or silver would give the effect of snow
- Extra strong glue (Only for adult use only)
- A spare bottle lid ( water bottle) or some foam cut up small enough to fit onto the jar lid
- First you will need to choose your moshling that you want to use, once you have decided on one from your many stashed away in your bedroom, you will need to get the foam or bottle lid and glue it to the lid from the jar, I found it hard to glue shiny plastic to plastic so i found that foam worked just as well. Cut you foam into small square shapes, just the right size to fit into the jar lid, making a little mountain out of them by stacking them together and glueing them all together. Once dried stick the foam onto the inside of the jar lid and them glue your moshling on to the foam. This will raise him up so you will be able to see him in the jar. Wait to dry. The sticking should only be done by a sensible adult as the glue is very strong and you can glue your fingers together (I am not a sensible adult nor is Daddy lol)
- Now fill your jar with water leaving a little gap about a centimeter at the top, add in your glitter. Keeping your jar upright screw on your lid with the moshling attached. Make sure it is nice and tight, you can secure the lid with a bit of glue if preferred
- You now are ready to turn it upside down and shake away.
This activity can be done with any small toy or object, children love them. Our one sits proudly on the livingroom side along with the snow globe that the boys got at christmas