This recipe for chocolate peanut butter fudge is simple and tastes divine. It’s smooth and chewy with a little added crunch from the peanuts.
- Tin of condensed milk
- 395g chocolate (milk or white or a mixture of both)
- 1 tbs butter
- 2 tbs crunchy peanut butter
- Place all of the ingredients into the slow cooker, turn on to high
- Mix every 15 minutes with a metal spoon until all chocolate has melted
- Turn onto low
- Keep mixing every 15 minutes for about an hour and a half
- Pour into a grease proof tin (i use silicone)
- Leave in the fridge over night to set
Empty on to a plate and cut up into small square chunks.
Perfect with a caramel latte!