Perfect crunchy, healthy homemade tortilla chips done in the oven are so easy to make, you won’t be able to stop yourself from making them.
They are easy to make and all you need is a pack of wholemeal tortilla wraps (the smaller ones are ideal), seasoning, olive oil and topping of your choice.
- Preheat your oven at 180c
- Grease a baking tray or line it with grease proof paper
- Spread oil over your wraps with a brush
- Cut in half and then quarter each half so that you have little triangle shape tortillas
- Place evenly onto the baking sheet. Season with salt and pepper or any other flavouring that you desire. We used parmesan cheese sprinkled over some of ours and chilli flakes.
- Place in the oven for 5 minutes, turn over for a few more minutes until they become a little golden
- Take out of the oven and place onto a plate to serve up
Perfect with a dip or even on their own. Crunchy and tasty.
Make up a batch and place them into little snack bags for pack lunch or snacking when out and about. They’re healthier than normal chips so perfect for children.
Told you, simple eh!