I was recently Tagged to complete this Meme, ‘My 2011 Highs & Lows by ‘A boy with Aspergers’, , who is the lovely lady who blogs about her life with her three children and the highs and lows of living with a child with Aspergers.
(1) What was your happiest event?
My happiest event has got to be giving birth to my beautiful little bundle of joy in July.
(2) What was the saddest thing that happened?
My Auntie Lynda sadly passed away in December of cancer.
(3) What was the most unlikely thing to happen that actually went ahead and did?
I started up this blog, which I have thought about doing a number of times bur never got round to doing it.
(4) Who let you down?
Ooh that’s a hard one, I’d say myself but I have to say someone it would be my partner. He let’s me down a lot but last year was the worst one.
(5) Who supported you?
My lovely friend Maria is a godsend and Jenni is great too, they are both the most caring people I know and would do anything for anyone. Friends for life, they are.
(6) Tell us one thing you learned
I learned to not give up on myself because I have a lot to give.
(7) Tell us one thing that made you laugh
That’s hard because my boys make me laugh a lot of the times, but I will go with Joseph walking backwards on the catwalk, bless him.
(8) Tell us one thing that made you cry
My Aunties funeral was very sad and I cried in the church. It hurt to lose my Aunt but it also hurt to see my family so upset.
(9) Tell us three things your child or children did to make you feel proud
Jak – Reading his end of year school report always makes me proud as it shows me what a bright, caring young man he is also I must add last year in his end of year show in school he played Scrooge and acted the part so well.
Joseph – I entered joseph into an online modelling competition with Argos to mode for their kidswear. He got selected as one of the top 40 children to attend the ‘Ideal Home Exhibition’ to do a catwalk. On the day he walked the catwalk and done me proud, seeing his cute little face up there, he was ever so proud of himself too.
Oliver – I’m proud to have such a strong baby, after suffering with reflux he still smiles and laughs.
(10) Tell us one thing that made you proud of yourself
Passing my level 2 certificate in childcare and IT. Yay.
(11) Tell us one challenge you overcame
Being scared of having a home birth
(12) Tell us three things you would like to change about your life from 2011
– To become more confident in myself which will hopefully make me a stronger person
– To spend more time on myself, that’s taking an hour out of the day just to do something for me
– To get a new hair do! And buy new make-up lol
Now… to tag some other fabulous bloggers to complete the Meme! Hopefully they have not already been tagged (fingers crossed)