Does a little adventure filled with obstacles and Mud sound like Fun?
Tough Mudder invites you to the season ending event at the new venue of Holmbush Estate to tackle overgrown woodlands, gruelling trails and gritty mud with an event to test the hardiest of Mudders
Tough Mudder is a team-oriented 10-12 mile (18-20 km) obstacle course challenge designed not only to test physical strength but also mental grit. With an innovative course that has inspired more than two and a half million participants worldwide, Tough Mudder is the premier adventure challenge series in the world. In 2016, Tough Mudder events across the UK and around the world feature new and world class obstacles. More than 95% of participants are expected to register as part of a team; to encourage teamwork and camaraderie over competition, the events remain untimed.
An outdoor event for the whole family. Enjoy cheering each other on and be a part of a fabulous event. Making memories as a family.
What’s New for 2016?
- Tough Mudder Half: Debuting in 2016 is the newest addition to the Tough Mudder family of brands, Tough Mudder Half, a five-mile event format featuring over a dozen signature obstacles – but excluding the fire, ice and electricity elements of the original Tough Mudder events. Debuting at six locations across the UK this season, this new team-oriented event requires less training, making it an accessible yet rewarding challenge for people of all athletic abilities.
- Brand new obstacles: Participants at the Tough Mudder London South event will take on new obstacles, including “The Block Ness Monster”, where Mudders have to hoist each other over a number of rotating blocks all in waist-deep water. The event will also debut the revamped Pyramid Scheme, back by popular demand, which requires teamwork from friends and strangers, as a human pyramid is the only way up.
- Legionnaire-Exclusive obstacles: Returning Mudders, known as Legionnaires, get exclusive access to more challenging new upgrades of selected obstacles, including “Rain Man,” a twist on classic water obstacle Cage Crawl, and “Backstabber,” a more demanding and technical version of The Liberator. In addition, Legionnaires will have the option to bypass Electroshock Therapy and instead attempt a high-octane new finish obstacle, Frequent Flyers’ Club, culminating with a leap onto a crash mat from a 15-foot height.
- Merrell finisher shirts: As global presenting partner for Tough Mudder and Tough Mudder Half events, renowned outdoor footwear and apparel brand Merrell will provide performance finisher t-shirts for all participants.
- Additionally, all UK events will once again host Fruit Shoot Mini Mudder, a one-mile obstacle course jointly developed by Tough Mudder and Fruit Shoot, the delicious fruit soft drinks brand owned by Britvic PLC. Designed for ages 7-12, Mini Mudder gives kids the opportunity to get muddy, work as a team and experience the thrill of adventure.
- Sign up Those interested in registering for London South and future events before they sell out can check out ToughMudder.co.uk to sign up. Spectator passes and Fruit Shoot Mini Mudder entries are also available for purchase.
- Do it together 90% of people take part as a team, so get your mates signed up now. There are also corporate event packages for companies and larger organisations.
- See it for yourself Media participant and spectator passes are available for individuals and teams who wish to experience the event first-hand. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you ready to get muddy?