I have been a really good boy this year for Mummy and Daddy, I do have the odd occasion where I may just play up a little bit but they are just learning curves and I say sorry afterwards! Well I heard Mummy talking to Daddy last night whilst i was laying in my bed pretending to be asleep (Sshh! don’t tell!) about what to buy for me for Christmas and they was talking about buying me a toddler tablet, which yes I would really love to have but It’s not what I really need, so here is my list:
1. I love to play with my Mummies hair, it helps me get to sleep and I always need it to comfort me when i am upset, So please may I have A wig of her hair so I don’t have to play with my own hair
2. Mummy asked me the other day what I wanted from Santa and I told her that I wanted a Motorbike, she laughed at me obviously thinking that I didn’t know what I was talking about but she’s wrong, I really do want my own Motorbike! When we was on holiday in the Summer I had to park my scuttlebug next to a Motorbike, I was SO embarrassed! It made my bike look small, so to stop any future embarrassment I think owning my own motorbike would be awesome
3. Last year I was filmed for an advert for Cow & Gate and I got the chance to play in a recording studio, I didn’t think much of the instruments that they put out for me and the other children to play with but I absolutely loved banging my shoe onto the recording mixing desk and I would really like to play on one again. So I would like Santa to bring me one of my own so that i can mix up some tunes and have some more fun with some more of my shoes
4. I would like a very big hall for me to run around in as much as I want til my heart is content. When I sit with Mummy when Joseph is at Gymnastics, I get to run and play in the hall and I love it! I get to do my roly poly’s and run around the edges again and again, sometimes resulting in Mummy asking me to calm down, but how can I? The hall is huge! And I just want to run.
5. An Ikea trolley would make a perfect substitute for a bed and I personally find them really comfortable, much to the fact that, whenever we are shopping there, I fall asleep in them. I don’t think Mummy will mind if I put it into the bedroom, would she?
6. One last item that would really make my Christmas Day would be a bottle of milk! I love the stuff! Mummy wants me to get rid of it but there is no chance that it will happen in the near future! She tried to tell me that you, Santa wants all of my bottles and that I have to leave them for you on Christmas Eve, but i don’t believe her! Well she will have a shock when she learns that you have sent me more lol
If I receive my gifts, Santa, I will love you forever! I promise that I will continue to be a good boy and strive to be the best that I can. I will leave you one of my half eaten chocolate bars (it will make Mummy happy as she normally finds them under the sofa) but please put the wrapper into the bin when you have finished as she will not be happy otherwise.