Everybody loves a bit of chocolate right!!! Even more so when it’s a chocolate fudge brownie that melts in your mouth with its smooth taste and texture, adding munchies gives them a little crunch from the biscuit. This recipe is easy and tastes divine.
- 125g Plain flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 100g soft brown sugar
- 125g granulated sugar
- 50g cocoa powder
- 100g Munchies, chop each munchie into quarters (or any type of chocolate if preferred)
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 115g melted butter
- Preheat oven 170*, gas mark 4. Grease a square tin/silicone
- Mix all of the dry ingredients together in a bowl
- In a separate bowl combine the eggs, vanilla extract and milk.
- Add the egg mixture to the dry ingredients and mix well, add in the melted butter
- Pour into the cake tin and bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
The brownie are rich in taste but very moreish and after one little bite your mouth will be watering for more of the luscious chocolatey taste (if there is such a word).
If you try the recipe why not leave a comment below and let me know what you think 🙂