So, on Wednesday I left primary school forever 🙁 I THINK i’m ready for the change, but there are still some things that I definitely, absolutely cannot do! For example….
- I can’t sing ” 64, 64, 64 zoo lane!” when the answer is 64 in a maths lesson.
- I can’t say the word playground. Wait, if its not a “playground” what is it?? Do we even play in secondary school?! Is it a “hanging-around-ground” ?! Oh god I’m confused…
- English is NOT a time to doodle at the back of the class.
- Detention exists so no giving your best friend a dead arm, well not in front of teachers anyway 🙂
- I have to buy my own lunch?! What kind of torture is this?!
- To do list:
- More Homework
- Some more homework
- I cant blow up my homework in science.
- I cant blame my little brother for eating my homework (even if he did).
- I must say goodbye to my uber cool lego pack lunch box, and say hello to tin foil! DAMN THAT!
- I’m not allowed to wear shorts to school 🙁
- Nobody will care about how many kills I got in League of Legends last night.
- I cannot cry for my mum when i fall over as my mum is no longer in my school
- I must not call my teachers Mr and Mrs/Miss…. they are now known as Sir and Ma’am
- No one will want to talk Pokemon and danga 🙁
- I must get used to that fact that form time is when i get to talk to my form tutor and NOT time to play lego and do puzzles!
- And lastly, I KNOW NOBODY THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Any way, I hope you enjoyed my list of what will change in secondary school!