OOh Arrgh! Me Hearties! I’s have some amazing Lollibop news for yous all, come a little closer and listen up!
On Sunday 6th July, Lollibop will be presenting – Pirate and Princesses on The Lolli-Rodger!
Families are invited to set sail on an amazing Pirate and Princess adventure down the Thames with fantastic children’s entertainers Sharky & George. Follow the treasure map and learn the ropes to become the fiercest pirate on the seven seas of the most enchanting princes in the kingdom.
There will be two 90 minute sessions (11 – 12.30pm or 1 – 2.30pm) starting from Butlers Wharf all the way to Westminster Bridge.
- Treasure clues
- Pirate hat and eye patch making
- Princess tiaras and wand decorating
- Foam sword decorating and battles
- Treasure Island, Pirate treasure chest
- Water bomb canon ball catapulting
- River bank pirate spotting (waving flags with answers to clues)
- Awesome Pirate Princess Face Painter
Parents can hang out in their own bar with some pirate punch and an old sea shanty to keep ’em company, whilst the whole day rounds off with a rollicking kids disco on the high seas, DJ’ed by our very own Wooden Eye Willy
The Lolli-Rodger is just a little taster of what’s to come in August at Lollibop festival.
This news is brought to as we are official lollibop ambassadors